We can signpost you to many services including:
- Services for Children With Disabilities
- Council Services
- Leisure Activities
- Parenting groups, helplines and other useful websites
Other Useful Websites
- The Counselling Directory may be useful to connect you with professional support. You can search the network to be connected with a professional counsellor or psychotherapist in your area. See the Counselling Directory Website.
- Family Lives offers advice, information and support on any aspect of family life. You can talk to them about any family issue, big or small. Family Lives Website.
- One Space is the parenting site for single parents.
Find advice and information on all aspects of parenting alone, a lively online community supported by experienced single parenting specialists; low cost or free events for you and your family, plus online learning courses, including Assertiveness, Ways into Work and much more. More information can be found on the One Space website
- The National Childbirth Trust has received funding from the Parenting Fund to establish the North West Reaching Out Network. The project aims to establish a network of organisations across the north west sharing best practice and resources so that together they can reach out to more parents. More information can be found on the National Childbirth website
- ParentPort is run by the UK’s media regulators. They set and enforce standards across the media to protect children from inappropriate material. If you have seen or heard something unsuitable for children, for example on TV or online, a film, an advert, a video game or something in a magazine you can make a complaint through ParentPort. There’s also advice on how to keep children safe online and what you can do about other products like clothing and the display of magazines in shops. See the ParentPort Website.
Freephone 0808 800 0606. Answerphone out of hours when someone will promptly return your call. Or fill in the form on the contact us page of this website.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org